Want To Learn BEGINNER TAP Dance? Toronto’s MOST FUN Tap Dance Sessions Will Teach You How!
FINALLY – You CAN Learn How To Tap Dance in Toronto, Step-By-Step!
If You’ve Been DYING To Learn HOW TO TAP DANCE And CAN’T WAIT To Finally Learn How From An Expert, Then YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE
(Look how easy it is: Beginner tap dance class on Toronto’s Breakfast Television!)
Toronto’s #1 Tap Dance School For ADULTS Teaches You The Basics Of Tap Dancing
Get All The Information You Need Here
Always wanted to learn how to tap dance in Toronto? It’s easier than you think! We finally have ADULT BEGINNER tap dance lessons at Canada’s favourite dance studio for adults, Byfield Dance Experience (BDX.)
When you enjoy a beginner tap dance class at Byfield Dance Experience, you’ll learn the basics of tap dancing, step-by-step, from a professional.
That’s extremely important. We pride ourselves in being Canada’s #1 dance studio for adults to learn to tap dance, get fun exercise and enjoy terrific inspiration while you meet new friends!
• NO MORE wasting time trying to find out where to learn tap dance in Toronto.
• NO MORE worrying if you’ll enjoy yourself, let alone learn anything inspiring.
• NO MORE spending money on crappy tap classes that just didn’t make the cut.
YES You CAN Learn Basics Of Tap Dancing! These One-of-a-Kind Lessons Show You…
• How to learn and master essential tap dance steps like TAPS, SHUFFLES, DIGS and FLAPS
• How to make some noise with STAMPS, STOMPS AND CHUGS
• How to learn about musicality and how to perfect your rhythms
• How to learn basic tap dance terminology- don’t just walk the walk, but talk the talk!
• How to work on your ear training- and improve your ability to learn steps faster and easier
• How to put yourself in an exciting dance atmosphere with great energy
With Just One Hour A Week, We’ll Break It Down For You Step-By-Step And Show You EXACTLY What It Takes To Become A Tap Dancer- Even If You’ve NEVER Danced A Day In Your Life!
(Even MORE beginner tap dance on television- try some of the moves right now)
Need Tap Dance? Read Every Word On This Page And You’ll Discover EXACTLY Where To Go To Learn…
• How to improve your coordination, and feel less awkward
• How to learn from a fun and encouraging tap dance teacher
• Where to hear some personal tap dance stories and experiences
• How to safely meet new people, and make cool new friends
• How to understand how to tap and count like a musician
• How to tapdance with more confidence and get more sound from your feet
• Where to find great tap dance music and supplies
• And friend, there’s so much more
Did You Know: A Tap Dance Class Is A Great All-Body Workout? When You Tap Dance With Us You’ll Love The New-Found ENERGY. Discover:
• How to develop more strength and balance
• How to strengthen and improve your posture and poise
• How to build and develop muscle control
• How to notice your breathing and stamina becomes easier
• How to train you body to move faster
• How to get active and your heart rate going
• How to circulate more oxygen throughout your body
Tap dancing is definitely a “boot camp workout” for your brain and your body, just as much as your feet. And trust us- it’s a hell of a lot more exciting than a boring run on the treadmill.
** SPOTS ARE ALREADY FILLING! **
We can only hold so many people. Our studio is small, but mighty! Scroll to the bottom of this page and reserve YOUR spot, before we have to close the doors…
Meet Your Knowledgeable, Fun And Incredibly Patient Tap Dance Instructor
- Rebecca Lewis-Mastoras at Byfield Dance Experience
You’re in for a special treat:
Toronto’s top tap dance instructor for beginners Rebecca Lewis-Mastoras will be teaching these tap dance sessions! Rebecca is from British Columbia, is 3rd generation tap dancer and a wonderfully patient tap dance instructor. Tap dance literally runs in her blood.
Another heads up: her beautiful baby girl Samantha might be at some classes with you. She’s a toddler. And she’s ALREADY jumping for tap joy. Maybe Sam will teach a class or two?
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
3PM - NEWBIES
If you are NEW TO TAP or have no experience with us, this is your class
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
4PM & 5PM - RETURNING STUDENTS
All Returning Beginner Tap Dance students are at this time (Confirm with Rebecca which class is best for you)
NEXT BEGINNER TAP DANCE TERM:
Sunday January 11th to Sunday March 8th, 2015
8 Week Sessions
(No Classes Family Day February 15th)
Byfield Dance Experience
819 Yonge Street, Toronto
CLICK the big button below to quickly and easily register your spot today.
“Where Do I Get Tap Shoes in Toronto? What Kind Do I Get?”
TAP SHOES? Yes, you WILL need to borrow or purchase tap dance shoes if you don’t have any. We recommend:
Malabar Dance & Theatre Supplies
14 McCaul Street, Downtown Toronto
- Beginner Tap Dance Shoes
What kind of tap dance shoes to purchase for class? Get a pair of FLAT SOLED LEATHER SHOES.
- No 3 inch heels.
- No shiny patent leather.
- No jazz shoes with taps on the bottom.
The sole should be sturdy and NOT “split soled” like a flexible jazz shoe. Think men’s flat dress shoe.
If they look cute, like a 5 year old would wear them with bows, DON’T buy them. Look at the shoes above and get those.
SECRET: Tell them you train at Byfield Dance Experience and you get a discount. It’s OK if you don’t have tap shoes your first week. Just come in FLAT, hard soled, non-marking dress shoes.
And bring a towel. Tap dance is an intense rush. Yes, you’ll get sweaty!
There’s your info. Each tap dance session will leave you inspired and feeling awesome. Yes! You’re finally doing it!
If you have questions please VISIT THE STUDIO and come talk to us. We’re real people. No question is dumb, we’ll answer all your questions with a smile.
Space is limited. So reserve your spot today. We look forward to tap dancing with you!
- Shawn Byfield
YES! Reserve Your Spot For The
Next Adult Beginner Tap Dance Term For $199.95
3PM Beginner Tap
I’m A Complete Newbie, Add Me To 3PM Beginner Tap
4PM/5PM Returning Students
I’m Back For More, Save My Spot At 4pm or 5pm!
(It’s extremely convenient, completely secure, takes 90 seconds, and a receipt will be sent to you immediately. Credit Card and PayPal safely accepted)
PS: You’ve seen tap dance photos. You’ve watched the tap dance videos. Heck, Breakfast Television was live at our dance studio because even THEY know the absolute best place to learn to tap dance is our place, right here in Toronto. Even CP24 Breakfast contacts us when they need a tap expert. There’s no question we’re the best tap dance class for you.
PPS: If you’ve always wanted to learn how to tap dance, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! Save your spot in the next tap lessons right now, and start learning the basics. You’ll be glad you did. There’s a class for COMPLETE NEWBIES waiting for you. But HURRY… they fill fast! You’ll love your new tap dance family.