WARNING: These Adult Tap Dance Classes Are So Addictive… You’ll Be Hooked Your First Day
Dear fellow hoofer,
Has it been forever since you put your tap shoes on?
Have you been looking for a cool dance studio, tap school or tap dance class in Toronto to help brush up your skills… or a tap dance lesson to help you hit the floor like you used to?
Look no further. You’ve found the right place, at the right time. At BYFIELD DANCE EXPERIENCE, a few incredible tap dance classes ARE happening each and every week. And you can get your tap fix by enjoying our…
Monthly Dance Membership
The easiest, most convenient monthly dance membership for anyone that loves to dance. Now you have the freedom to tap dance- without missing a beat!
- NO MORE wasting time trying to find where to take a tap dance lesson in Toronto.
- NO MORE worrying if you’ll enjoy yourself, let alone learn any cool tap dance moves.
- NO MORE spending money on adult tap classes in Toronto or elsewhere- that just didn’t make the cut.
Here’s how it works…
You Get Unlimited And Exclusive Access To Tons Of Awesome Dance Classes With:
- Popular and inspiring tap dance instructors from across the GTA (So you’ll always be learning the coolest tap dance moves from today’s hottest teachers)
- Lots of fun, funk and variety of styles and energy (So you’ll be excited to participate and motivated to come back for more of the social atmosphere)
- A perfect mix of tap dance levels for your abilities (So you will feel confident dancing in an attitude-free environment, even if you have little experience)
- A convenient dance class schedule for busy people (People just like you! So you can participate at times that best suit your hectic life)
- Safe, accessible and easy to get to location by car and public transit (So your trip to the studio is a simple, hassle-free experience)
“A family that wants to see you learn and loves to see you succeed, in and out of the studio…”
BDX is, without a doubt, the friendliest studio I’ve experienced, constantly providing a positive learning environment for all of it’s members. Each student feeds off the endless energy and support of every faculty member. Most importantly, when you join BDX you join a family. A family that wants to see you learn and loves to see you succeed, in and out of the studio.
Thank you shawn for everything you’ve done for me since I’ve moved, to help me learn, improve and expand as a dancer and a person and it’s only been a month!! Very excited for the future.
-Thomas L. Colford
These Toronto Tap Classes Are PERFECT For You- Even If You’re Rusty As Heck And Haven’t Tap Danced In Years
If you haven’t had the chance to throw down with us before, DON’T WORRY! After a few tap dance classes you’ll feel back up to speed, even if it’s been a few years since you’ve put on your tap shoes.
Oh, and heads up: We have tons of fun. Period. And there’s always a gem of wisdom to take away from each tap dance lesson in Toronto, and all of our dance classes.
By the way, if you’re looking for some exercise, Tap dancing is definitely a “boot camp workout” for your brain and your body, just as much as your feet. It’s safe, fun, and the perfect workout for adults. So if you’re looking for exercise, it’s a hell of a lot more exciting than a run on the treadmill. =)
The Top 16 Inspiring Reasons Why You Simply Can’t Miss Our Toronto Tap Dance Lessons:
- Watch how your ability to hear simple and complex rhythms will improve, helping you pick up tap dance steps faster than you did before
- You’ll tap dance with more musicality and style, giving you an edge over others when you perform in shows, recitals and competitions
- You will notice an improvement in your technique- get all those sounds in, and REALLY NAIL that fast footwork
- You will be able to learn how to count out your rhythms- learn to say it, then do it!
- Finally get inspired! Find that motivation you’ve been waiting for- and QUIT MAKING EXCUSES why you aren’t tap dancing right now
- Learn how to perform like you’re on stage for an audience- and be more entertaining to watch
- Learn how to use simple rhythmic patterns to make your tap dance choreography more musical and pleasing to hear and watch
And At The Risk Of Sounding Like A Ginsu Commercial:
“But Wait! There’s Even More… “
- Hear some cool ideas and concepts that will help you remember challenging sections of tap dance routines better
- You’ll develop your feet’s volume, and tap with more dynamics- from soft, quieter tones to louder accents
- Learn how to “sing along” to the songs of your feet- and how singing helps your brain execute your tap steps
- Learn the musician’s technique of phrasing steps together rather than in small chunks- helping your feet sound more expressive
- You’ll learn how to tap dance withmore confidence- you’ll develop a true “hoofer” style and tap more assertively into the floor
- Learn some tap dance history- and learn about other tap dancers and resources that keep the tradition going
- Expand your musical knowledge by experiencing different types of music- from jazz, funk, reggae, hip hop, latin, african… even no music at all ( I call “accatappa”)
- Save yourself from another negative tap class- and leave feeling excited and pumped for next time
- Find a great new social activity- meet new people and develop some great friendships with other tap dancers
If you’ve been looking for a triple-threat tap dance class in Toronto- one with great style, great energy and great value, LOOK NO FURTHER- your search ends today.
You’ll quickly find that there’s no other class quite like these tap classes. Here’s a Behind The Scenes of a Toronto Tap Dance Class:
Shuffle Over To THE Most Central Spot In Downtown Toronto
Byfield Dance Experience
819 YONGE STREET, Toronto (Lower Level)
Just a few steps North of Yonge/Bloor Subway!
“If you love to dance, here is your teacher!”
“I have taught alongside Shawn at many workshops and conventions and I must say, he always finishes with having every student in the palm of his hand.
He teaches with an unequalled enthusiasm for his craft and his generosity is well received by all. If you love to dance, here is your teacher!”
- Linda Garneau
Artistic Director, Helix Dance Project
Take a minute to think about everything you’ll be learning. Take this moment to really think about how much you love dancing.
What’s all that worth to YOU? Here’s the math:
If you really want top quality instruction, want a great dance experience and want to receive all the benefits I’ve described earlier, I personally charge a minimum of $99 PER HOUR for private, one-on-one coaching. Some people are just more comfortable with private lessons, and that’s fine.
So to hire me privately, for just two classes, I would invoice you $198 dollars.
But what if you wanted to dance every week? For one month of classes, just once a week, would cost you over $396 dollars. Whoa!
And that’s not including tax, or renting a studio space. Even at that rate, my private students have all left with huge smiles on their faces every time, and thought the time spent with me was worth every single penny.
I’m NOT telling you these numbers to brag, but just to show you how much value you’re getting in each session.
But I understand not everyone can afford that… so here’s my offer to you:
If you’re willing to settle and be in an energetic, safe and fun GROUP setting, with other cool people just like you- you’ll get a membership for UNLIMITED DANCE CLASSES at the same level for only $199 per month.
Meet Some Of Our Tap Dance Coaches
It’s A Shame For You Not To Tap Dance As Much As You Want- When So Many People Do It So Easily
You love to dance. Yes?
That’s a plain fact that I’m sure isn’t a surprise to you, right? Because if you really weren’t interested in dancing more, you wouldn’t still be reading this.
And let’s assume everything you’re reading on this page sounds pretty frickin’ appealing… Am I right about you so far?
If so, then you need to take action today. Stop thinking and procrastinating, and get your membership today.
Not because I said so, but because YOUR OWN INSTINCTS are giving you the thumbs up. And if you’ve ever needed an excuse to do something new, here it is on a silver platter.
You’ll Enjoy UNLIMITED Dance Classes Each Month
GOOD NEWS! One membership allows you to take hip hop AND tap dance, if you’re skilled in both.
- One membership = UNLIMITED dance classes at YOUR LEVEL. So if you’re an intermediate level student, you can take ALL the intermediate classes on the schedule each week.
- What’s even better… you can safely grab your spot directly online, right here on this page… without the hassles of showing up to a studio and filling out a ton of paperwork.
- Plus, no waiting for a package in the mail. Just show up, we’ll already have you on the list.
- Don’t you think that’s amazing? All the students who are taking advantage of this membership right now sure think so.
You’ll invest $199 bucks monthly to learn from my excellent staff and myself. The value you’re getting is incredible- because to hire any one of us individually would run your bank account dry.
Payment is simple, safe and secure, and is automatically renewed to your PayPal account or credit card of choice. Cancel whenever you want.
If you’re just looking for a “quick fix” one time visit every few months or so, and then want to complain that you’re not improving… this is definitely NOT the place for you.
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -
But if you want a team of attentive tap dance experts to help you improve your skills week after week, help build your confidence, keep you looking and feeling your best, and will “rock your world”… then this membership is perfect for you.
Such a small investment to make, yet you get so much.
Everything in life should be this easy.
So grab your membership today and let’s tap. We’re here to help you every step of the way!
- Shawn Byfield
YES! Get Instant Access To Toronto’s Most Popular Tap Dance Classes For Adults
We use PayPal for all of our payment processing because it is fast and secure, protecting both the consumer (that would be you) and ourselves from fraudulent activity. You only need a valid credit card. You don’t need to use PayPal. But if you want an account, it’s very easy to sign up. You’ll be led through the process when you register for a class.