“Get Hypnotizing Dance Classes At Canada’s Most Positive, People-Friendly And Inspiring Dance School Byfield Dance Experience”
Who Are We?
Located in the heart of the city, Byfield Dance Experience (BDXstudio for short) is an inspiring Toronto dance studio space created by Dora Award winner and Gemini Award nominee Shawn Byfield. A National authority in dance choreography, an expert dance instructor, and veteran of the entertainment biz, Byfield created BDXstudio to enhance culture in Toronto.
BDXstudio offers regular tap dance and hip hop dance classes for adults and a clean, vibrant rental space to all aspects of the arts community.
Where Are We?
In Yorkville, one of downtown Toronto’s safest and trendiest neighbourhoods!
819 Yonge Street, Toronto
Who Are We For?
Byfield Dance Experience is downtown Toronto’s exclusive recreational dance studio for lovers and supporters of dance, but may or may not have any dance training whatsoever.
Inspiring adult hip hop and tap dance classes are offered from a fun and energizing team of industry professionals and expert dance coaches.
The best part?
We offer inspiring dance lessons in a POSITIVE, social atmosphere that encourages people from all walks of life to leave your stress at the door, come on in and enjoy an hour or so with your new friends.
Simple Commute, Convenient Location And Easy Access
- Doesn’t matter which direction you’re coming from on the subway either, your new favourite dance studio is just steps from Yonge and Bloor subway! Right where the Yonge line and the Bloor line intersect.
- No buses. No streetcars. Located in the heart of Toronto, BDX Studio couldn’t be easier for you to access. The dance studio is right on Yonge Street, across the street from Canadian Tire. Just exit the subway and you’re steps away!
- You’re greeted right away. As soon as you come downstairs, you’ll get a smile when you walk in. We’re real people and like to know your name, so don’t be surprised when we ask! Our facility is small but mighty, so you won’t get lost through a maze of floors and rooms.
Canada’s #1 Dance Studio And Positive Lifestyle Facility For Adults
Who are classes at BDX for?
- Hip & hard-working adults who want an escape from Toronto’s everyday stress- while loving their body, taking charge of their health and adding more excitement to their lives.
- People looking for a consistent dose of POSITIVE energy, lots of LAUGHTER, and FRIENDLY, smiling people. Plus, high-fives are free and happen daily!
The Friendly People That Make BDX Awesome